Interested in Joining Our Team?
At this time we have filled all of our staff positions for 2017-2018.
Volunteering at TGS is also a great way to get to know our school and students. For more information, email us at email@example.com.
We welcome inquiries of a general nature, and will keep materials on file for 6 months in the event that new positions open up. Although job duties vary by position, successful employees at TGS will demonstrate all or most of the following characteristics:
- Patience and flexibility a deep connection with our mission, a strong sense of humor and a loving compassion for our unique students
- Willingness to collaborate with support staff and participate in TGS programs to help students grow socially as well as academically
- Willingness to integrate TGS’ social learning strategies, vocabulary & processes into classroom routines and curriculum
- Strong organizational, teaching, facilitation, supervision, & coaching skills
- Interest and ability to engage with students at all times during the school day in order to take maximum advantage of teachable moments (including lunch, passing periods, student breaks)
- Experience using technology in classroom and in administrative tasks such as data collection, course management, grading, and parent communication
- Commitment to consistent progress monitoring and data collection to inform curriculum planning and document students’ social and academic progress
- Willingness to share your own interests and skills with groups of students, and/or identify and support student participation in interest-based activities in the larger community
Thank you for your interest in working with us!