Interested in Joining Our Team?
For the 2018-19 school year, we have an opening for a caring and compassionate educator with math expertise.
- Content-area expertise required: Mathematics, pre-Algebra through Calculus
- Content-area expertise preferred: Special Education, experience working with students with autism; Educational Technology
- Willingness to collaborate with support staff and participate in TGS programs to help students grow socially as well as academically
- Willingness to learn and to integrate pro-social and executive function support strategies into lesson instruction
- Willingness to develop curriculum designed for our student population; integrate with other disciplines
- Interest and ability to engage with students at all times during the school day in order to take maximum advantage of teachable moments (including lunch, passing periods, student breaks)
- Patience and flexibility
- Technology use in classroom including managing student computer use
- Frequent parent communication
- Participation in professional development; additional education-related duties as assigned
- FTE and salary depends on experience, potential for P/T or F/T
- Last, but actually most important, patience, flexibility, strong sense of humor, and a deep connection with the Temple Grandin School mission.
Send cover letter, resume and references via email: email@example.com