Temple Grandin School Tuition & Financial Aid
2014-2015 Annual Tuition & Fees
(See Program Structure for more information about each program)
New Student Matriculation Fee - $1500 (new students only)
Enrollment Deposit – $2500
Registration Fee – $500
Core Program – $23,000
Academic Intervention Program (AIP) – $3000 per subject, maximum of two subject areas
Behavioral Support Program (BSP)- $7920
Counseling Support Program (CSP)- $3850
We understand and appreciate the financial commitment families undertake in deciding to send their children to Temple Grandin School (TGS). And although paying for education is first and foremost the responsibility of a family, TGS devotes significant time, energy and funds each year to help assist families.
Need-based financial aid is available for both current and new families to help with the cost of tuition. To help us objectively assess what a family is able to contribute, TGS employs the FACTS system to evaluate family finances to determine eligibility for financial aid. See the FACTS brochure link below, or click here to go directly to the FACTS website.
TGS uses the FACTS calculations as the baseline for our own additional review, taking into consideration our total financial aid budget, other information we may have collected, our school’s policies and priorities, and the needs of our entire applicant pool. Special attention is given to returning families. Due to circumstances like these, and others, TGS may ask your family to contribute more or less to tuition than what is estimated on the FACTS Family Report. If your family has circumstances that won’t be reflected in the standard format, please include a letter describing the circumstances and include copies of any documentation available.
TGS Financial Aid Guidelines
- Financial aid is need-based and reserved for families enrolling a full-time student
- Materials, field trips, Plus One course costs and other fees are not covered by financial aid
- Financial aid requests are considered only after students have officially applied and been accepted to Temple Grandin School
- The maximum financial aid available is no more than 50% of TGS Core Program tuition
- Financial aid is not available for additional programs (BSP, CSP, AIP)
- Financial aid is awarded on a first come, first served basis
- Families must re-apply for Tuition Assistance and complete the Parents’ Financial Statement for each new school year
Financial Aid Process
- Families may apply by completing the Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS) available through FACTS. The school code for Temple Grandin School is 5028.
- Families will be notified by letter or email as to their award status, and the award amount will be credited to the family’s account.
- The amount of Tuition Assistance you receive may not be the total of what you are eligible to receive. Awards may change after notice has been provided due to on-going enrollment and awards of Tuition Assistance as tuition is given on a first come, first served basis, to all enrolling families. Your final award is determined as of the date you deliver your signed contract and deposit.
Please call TGS for any questions: 303-554-7363